Thursday, November 7, 2013

Metallic Magnetize


Revlon's Magnetize is a nail polish that had been on my to-buy list since Revlon's Brilliant Strength line came out. On many of my trips to CVS, I would pick it up & examine it while debating whether or not I should get it. A few weeks ago, I finally caved & got it!

Magnetize is a darker silver colored nail polish that has a lot of depth and dimension to it. Depending on how the light hits it, you may get a light & bright futuristic silver or more of a gunmetal silver. I have to say that I am absolutely in love with this color!


This is the first nail polish that I have tried from this line, & I must say that I am seriously impressed. The brush is wide, which is what I prefer. The formula is not too thin nor thick. The first time I applied this, it was opaque in one coat. I could not believe my eyes! I don't know if all of the polishes from this line are all this opaque or if it's in the nature of this color. If they are, I might have to do a few more trips to the drugstore ;) I will mention that I put another coat on before taking these pictures (which was probably three days after I had initially applied it) to give the color more impact. I also had a bit of chipping, which wasn't a problem after the second coat. The dry time was pretty quick, as I only had to applied thin layers.

This nail polish has definitely become a firm favorite in my collection. Are there any nail polishes that you are itching to try?

disclaimer: This product was purchased by me. I wasn't compensated to do this post/review. All opinions are my own. Please do not take my pictures without my permission!

No comments:

Post a Comment