Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sephora VIB Haul


I wasn't expecting to make an order during the Sephora VIB sale since I'm not even a VIB, but I happened to get a VIB code thanks to my cousin. Even though this sale is when the makeup obsessed go all out, I really only had two things on my mind.



The first thing that I wanted to get was something that I mentioned in a Wishlist Wednesday post. I ended up getting the Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray because I was tired of my makeup wearing off before the end of my day. So far, I've been enjoying it. It hasn't made me shiny, but keeps my makeup looking pretty good all day.

When I first heard about Nars' Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Cheek Palette, I knew I had to have it. It's perfect for people who have never tried Nars cheek products. The palette contains six shades, including the famous Laguna bronzer, Orgasm blush, & Deep Throat blush. It also features Devotee, a shimmery highlight, Mistinguette blush, a matte bright and light pink shade, & Goulou blush, a deeper shimmery berry pink shade.


The blushes are almost full size at 0.14 grams and retails for $65. I'm really glad I got it because it pretty much is everything you need for cheeks. Although it wouldn't be great for on the go due to the size, I can imagine this being perfect for longer trips away.


It wouldn't be a Sephora online haul without my three samples. I have been on a bit of a primer kick thanks to my Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer. So I ended up picking two primers, the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer & the Korres Face Primer. When I first started watching Youtube videos, the Smashbox primer was well loved by many. I've never tried any Korres face products, so I'm excited to try that. My third sample is the Murad Hydro Dynamic Ultimate Moisture just because I'm still on the hunt for the perfect moisturizer.


Lastly, I ended up redeeming my point for a Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Mightiest Maraschiano. I've worn it a few times, & I've really enjoyed it. It's a classic red color that applies like a lipstick. It's not particularly slick & reminds me of my Maybelline Color Sensational  Vivids Lipstick in On Fire Red or Neon Red. I definitely see myself getting a lot of use of it.

It's safe to say my wallet feels a little lighter after this haul. Have you bought any high end products recently?

follow me on bloglovin'!
disclaimer: These products were purchased by me. I wasn't compensated to do this post. All opinions are my own. Please do no take my pictures without permission!

No comments:

Post a Comment