Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray

photo credit
Wishlist Wednesday features the products that I'm itching to get. This week's product is somewhat of a makeup/skincare combo...

Urban Decay's setting sprays are ones that are constantly praised in the beauty world. They have multiple ones, one of which I have tried, the All Night Setting Spray. While I really enjoyed that one for making my makeup last all day, it tended to make me oily by the end of day. I have combination skin that is on the drier side, but tends to get oily in my t-zone. I also have dry patches on my cheeks and near my mouth that get flaky (TMI, I know). My skin could not be anymore finicky!

The Chill Makeup Setting Spray is a newer product in their setting spray line that is cooling and hydrating. It claims to be a "weightless spray for makeup that lasts all day without smudging or settling into fine lines." I would love to try out this setting spray because of the hydrating claim, so it would be perfect for my dry areas & for the winter months in general. I have read reviews where people have said it doesn't make them oily either. It also supposedly doesn't skimp on lasting power. There's nothing that I hate more than makeup that looks bleh (real scientific term) and faded at the end of the day.

Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray is sold wherever Urban Decay products are sold (Sephora, Ulta, & Urbandecay.com)

What products have you been dying to try?

disclaimer: I wasn't compensated to do this post. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment