Saturday, June 22, 2013

Current Top Tune: Let Her Go


My latest go-to song has been Let Her Go by Passenger. Tanya Burr mentioned this song in her May 2013 Favorites. In the video, she said that she had showed her friends the song, who at first said it was alright. Now they're in love with it! This is what exactly happened to me. I listened to half the song after watching Tanya's video and just thought it was ok. I've since heard it on the radio twice & am now hooked. The song has sweet lyrics and is a great listen if you want to just chill out.

What songs have you been listened to lately?

disclaimer: I wasn't compensated to do this post. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. The Reason by Said the Whale is a nice little jam.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcK5lILjhjs

    ReplyDelete