Friday, June 21, 2013

The Perfect Summer Red Polish


Spoiled by Wet n Wild is one of those nail polishes brands that seems to be flying below everyone's radar. As a nail polish fanatic, I've never really read about the brand on other blogs. They don't come out with collections like Sinful Colors. It's a brand exclusive to CVS stores and their online store.

The color that I've fallen in love with from this line is Breakfast in Red. It's a bright warm color, almost orange toned red. It's not a very deep red which makes a perfect color for summer. It's not too heavy and serious. I love red on the nails because you can never go wrong. This type of a red in particular is a great pop of color.

I've not only fallen in love with the color, but also the formula. It's thinner formula, but packs a punch. It can be a one coater, but I usually like to stick with two to get closer to the color in the bottle. The Spoiled nail polishes feature a wide brush, which I prefer. You really only need one or two strokes to cover your nail. I haven't been using a topcoat lately because I've found that they make my nail polish chip faster. I've been using OPI Nail Envy & L'Oreal's One Stop Base (200) together for my basecoats.

Spoiled nail polishes are sold exclusively at CVS stores and CVS.com. What nail polishes have you been sporting this summer?
disclaimer: This product was purchased by me. I wasn't compensated to do this post/review. All opinions are my own. Please do not take my pictures without my permission!

No comments:

Post a Comment