Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: Origins Make A Difference Plus+ Treatment

photo credit
Wishlist Wednesday is a feature I've seen on many blogs, where bloggers describe what they have their eyes on. I thought this would be a great feature to start, as there are always products that I am itching to get.

I'm definitely more a makeup girl as opposed to a skincare girl. Only until recently, I've been more cautious with skincare, doing more research, & looking up ingredients lists. I've combination skin that's acne prone. I also deal with redness, large pores, & acne scarring. I don't really like testing out skincare becuase you never know how you're going to react to it, & skincare tends to be more expensive, the good stuff anyways.

Enter this product, endorsed by Kate of gh0stparties & Nouvelle Daily & Estée of essiebutton. On the website, it says that it helps dry/dehydrated skin, but best for oily/combination skin. Quite confusing! It feature natural ingredients such as rose of Jericho, lychee, & watermelon hydra-sustain complex. Aside from the sceintific jargon, Kate and Estée have said that this treatment helped them when their faces were at their worst. I really could use a product to help with my spotty skin.

The price tag is keeping me away from this one. With a steep $39.50 price tag, I'll have to do some saving up before purchasing this treatment. Origins is sold at Sephora, Sephora.com, Origins.com, your local Origins counters, & wherever Origins products may be sold.

What products have you been wanting to purchase recently?

follow me on bloglovin'
disclaimer: I wasn't compensated to do this post. All opinions are my own.

1 comment: