Monday, January 13, 2014

Birthday Haul: Sephora & CVS


This week is the week of the hauls. I swear I don't buy makeup and skincare stuff that often, but I just want to put up my recent haul as soon as possible plus another haul that is over a month old. That being said, this haul consists of items that I bought on my birthday last friday.



SEPHORA
On my yearly trip to Sephora, I intended on picking up a couple of things, including my Sephora Birthday Gift. The Sephora Birthday Gift this year featured two samples from Make Up For Ever, which are the Smoky Extravagant Mascara & the Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick in N9. 

In addition to that freebie, I picked up the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Intense Black because of Michele1218 on Youtube. I'm tired of smudging liquid liner at the end of the day! 

Lastly, I picked up the Pink Perfection Petite Tweezer Set from Tweezerman. I had been considering getting Tweezerman tweezers for awhile, but I finally bit the bullet mostly because they have a free sharpening service. Also since was a mini set (But they're the same size as my old tweezers?) It was a good deal as you got two for the price of one!

I forgot to photograph the two samples that a sales associate gave me as I was perusing displays. He gave me a sample of the Smashbox CC Cream in Medium, which I probably won't try until the summertime, & bit of the Josie Maran Argan Oil.

CVS
In a much shorter trip in an effort to use up some Extrabucks and a 20% off coupon, I picked up 2 items. I picked up one of the new Wet n Wild Color Icon 5 Pan Palettes in The Naked Truth. This palette isn't getting the best reviews because it's not the same formula as the original 3 pan or 8 pan palettes, but I still wanted to give it a try.

As my last impulse buy, I picked up the Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel in Wintermint. A gorgeous minty blue green color with shimmer and blue glitter pieces that really caught my eye. There will definitely be a post on this nail polish soon!

All in all, a great birthday with some solid purchases. What have you picked up lately?

follow me on bloglovin'! it's free :)
disclaimer: These products were purchased by me. I wasn't compensated to do this post. All opinions are my own. Please do no take my pictures without permission!

1 comment: