Wednesday, January 1, 2014

RESOLUTIONS

graphic made on canva.com
Over the past few years, I had pretty much sworn off of New Year’s resolutions because I felt like I was setting myself up for failure. There are always things that I want to accomplish regardless of the time of year, but it's always nice to have a "fresh start" on the first day of the year. Although putting them down in writing makes resolutions terrifying because there is written proof if you don’t achieve anything. I’m going against my past beliefs by documenting my resolutions this year. As they say, Rome wasn’t built in a day! If you feel like giving up on your resolution on January 2nd, you still have 363 days to go! So here, I will put in writing (eek!) my resolutions: personal, blog related, & beauty related!

PERSONAL

1. Be happier in 2014 :)
2. Exercise more & at least try to be healthier than I was in 2013. (Easier said than done of course!)
3. Keep up with my question a day journal & my Blipfoto.
4. Be more organized!
5. Manage my time better. (aka don't procrastinate as much!)
5. Do more of things that I enjoy, like reading, cooking, & knitting. (I am definitely a grandma at heart.)
6. Try new things, & be more bold!
BLOG

1. Try not taking the blog so seriously, which I think was the main reason I had trouble keeping up with it.
2. Try not putting the blog into one category, like beauty. It's my blog, & I can post whatever I want!
BEAUTY

1. Be better about washing my brushes!!
2. Rotate the products that I'm using so I'm always using different products.
3. Use makeup wipes as little as possible.
4. Try to steer away from impulse purchases.
5. Try wearing different looks or using different colors.

It's not much, but hopefully 2014 will be even better than 2013! Do you guys have any resolutions that you want to achieve this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment