Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Urban Outfitters Nail Polish Haul

Pink Holo, Scorcher, Green Holo
These past few days, I've been doing a lot more shopping than usual. There have been some great summer sales that I couldn't resist. One sale in particular really had some deals that I could not resist. Urban Outfitters has been having sale that's been going on for probably over a week at my local store. They have select nail polishes on sale, ranging from 99 cents down to 25 cents. I'm not sure if this sale is going on at all the stores because I didn't see it going on in one of their New York City stores, so call ahead of time to see what's going on.


Over two trips at Urban Outfitters, I ended up getting 3 nail polishes for just under $2.25 (before tax). The middle polish in the picture, Scorcher, was only 25 cents! They usually go for $5 or 2 for $8. The two other polishes picture, Pink Holo and Green Holo, were 99 cents each! Those usually go for $10 each. I already own the Silver Holo nail polish, & it's amazing on. There are rave reviews for it online, so I can't wait to try it on. There will definitely be a post on one of these three polishes in the near future.

Have you spotted any good deals lately?

disclaimer: These products were purchased by me. I wasn't compensated to do this post. All opinions are my own. Please do not take my pictures without my permission!

1 comment: