Saturday, July 6, 2013

Zoya's Ziv


Something that I've really been getting into lately is gold. I never used to like gold anything. I've strictly worn silver jewelry pieces and stayed away from anything gold. I just always thought it wouldn't look that great with my warm complexion. But I'm expanding my horizons, starting with this nail polish!



Zoya's Ziv is a gorgeous shimmery gold nail polish. I used two coats in the picture above. The first coat went on a tiny bit sheer, but the second coat really made it stand out and shine. It went on really smoothly. The shimmer looks almost piece-y, like a glitter polish that is a pain in a butt to remove, yet put together. I've had it on for a few days, & there has been minimal signs of wear. Underneath the nail polish, I have on OPI Nail Envy & my L'Oreal One Stop Base on. I do not have a top coat on.


I have to include a bottle shot because this nail polish is so gorgeous! I haven't had much luck with Zoya in the past, but Ziv is different. A really lovely nail polish, perfect if you want a bit of sparkle & shine on your nail.

What have you been wearing on your nails recently?

disclaimer: This product was purchased by me. I wasn't compensated to do this post/review. All opinions are my own. Please do not take my pictures without my permission!

1 comment: